FINDING THE BEST PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
In Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm strives to be the best personal injury law firm for Miami-Dade and Broward County residents that have suffered bodily harm in an accident or experienced losses from the negligence of others. How, by guaranteeing that the Perazzo Law Firm’s personal injury staff applies all possible resources to achieve the best possible results for their client’s personal injury case and claims for compensation. In Miami and North Miami Beach, Jonathan Perazzo, personal injury attorney and founder at the Perazzo Law Firm, makes sure that the Perazzo Law Firm staff aims to meet every client’s individual legal needs by dedicating the necessary time and effort to achieve their client’s full satisfaction when handling their insurance claim for compensation after an accident. The Perazzo Law Firm serves personal injury clients in cities and suburbs such as:
Aventura – Bal Harbour – Biscayne Park – Coral Gables – Coral Terrace – Cutler Bay – Doral – Golden Gables – Hialeah- Homestead – Kendall – Key Biscayne – Little Havana – Little Haiti – Miami – Miami Beach – Miami Gardens – North Miami Beach -Palmetto Bay – Pinecrest – Broadview Park- Boulevard Gardens – Coral Springs – Coconut Creek – Cooper City – Dania Beach – Davie – Fort Lauderdale – Hillsboro Beach – Hollywood – Pembroke Pines – Pompano Beach – Tamarac – and every other city and suburb in South Florida
If you are a resident of any of these South Florida cities and suffered personal injury or losses from an accident or other form of negligence and wrongdoing, do not hesitate to contact the Perazzo Law Firm ONLINE now for a FREE initial consultation and ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET FEES to personal injury clients seeking compensation through an insurance claim.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM – DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST!
FINDING THE BEST PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IN MIAMI FOR MIAMI-DADE, BROWARD, AND ORLANDO RESIDENTS
Following a car accident, a motorcycle accident, a slip & fall accident, or a pedestrian accident, just to name a few of the practice areas handled by a Miami personal injury lawyer, finding the best lawyer for your case is not an easy task. Simply, because there is no such thing as the best personal injury lawyer, but rather, lawyers that strive to be the best. The Miami-Dade law offices of the Perazzo Law Firm have attorneys that strive to be the best they can for each individual personal injury client. What does a Perazzo Law Firm attorney do to be considered the best by the firm’s clients? Here are some of the ways:
- By having the experience needed to deal with insurance providers
- By having the knowhow to understand each particular case, as every case in unique in its own way
- By understand the needs of each client
- By addressing each client’s particular concerns
- By providing regular updates on each client’s case and keeping them informed whenever they request information
- By explaining not making any false promises and being upfront about their case
- By making sure every aspect of the case is taken into account and not overlooking important details
- By knowing where clients can receive quality medical care and understanding their injuries
- By striving for the maximum compensation possible
- By providing a track record of their success and sharing Google Reviews by clients
These are some of the ways the Perazzo Law Firm strives to be the best when it comes to what their clients have to say about them, because in the end, it’s the client who can tell you who the best lawyer is in Miami.
HOW DO YOU FIND THE BEST PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IN MIAMI?
Firstly, you can run a Google search for “Best personal injury lawyer in Miami”. However, that may sometimes be misleading as it is easy to say that you are the best lawyer in Miami. Thus, a personal injury accident victim or someone seeking compensation for wrongdoing, should ask friends, relatives, and loved-ones that have been involved in an accident that led to personal injury and required a personal injury attorney to handle an insurance claim for compensation. The best way to determine quality is by experience, and anyone who has chosen Jonathan Perazzo and the Perazzo Law Firm will agree that he is one of the best when it comes to handling insurance claims and treating clients.
To find the best lawyer in Miami, you have to ask these questions:
- How much experience does the law firm and its personal injury attorneys have handling insurance claims?
- How well does the Law Firm and its attorneys understand the different types of accidents and the types of injuries that result from that particular accident?
- How well do they communicate with clients once their case is underway?
- What fees does the law firm charge?
- What is the law firm’s reputation and what reviews have they got from clients?
- How does the attorney make me feel or what impression do I get from the initial consultation?
These questions and others are important for finding the best personal injury attorney for you, a friend, or relative.
JONATHAN PERAZZO, PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER AND FOUNDER OF THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM IN MIAMI, EXPLAINS WHAT PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS DO FOR THEIR CLIENTS.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer?
- What will a personal injury lawyer do for me?
- How will a personal injury lawyer help me after I am injured in an accident?
- Can I trust a personal injury lawyer and why do they have a bad reputation?
- Do I need a personal injury lawyer to handle an insurance claim?
All of the above questions are usually in the accident victims head after he or she has been involved and almost certainly, injured in an accident. In Miami, Jonathan Perazzo, founder of the Perazzo Law Firm, is no stranger to such questions and in this article, he aims to answer what personal injury lawyer do and how they do them, especially one that is highly dedicated to their client’s needs.
Personal injury accidents that require legal assistance and representation go beyond knowing the law (Tort Law), especially when dealing with insurance companies for compensation from personal injury accidents that lead to medical attention and economic losses. Personal injury accidents stemming from vehicle collisions, slip and fall incidents, dog attacks, premises liability claims, defective products or services, and wrongful death, will most often cast victims and loved-ones into a whirlwind of complications that stem beyond their concerns for physical, mental, and economic recovery. Hiring a personal injury lawyer is important because, many times, insurance companies will place obstacles down the road to recovery and resort to the common practice of offering accident victims unfair compensation settlements. Basically, and in layman’s terms, insurance companies like to make money not spend it, especially if the accident victim and/or family requires a large sum of money to compensate for losses incurred. However, it’s not all about money when a dedicated personal injury lawyer is involved. Though Jonathan Perazzo focuses on maximizing the accident victim’s recovery, he and his entire legal staff strive jointly to achieve their client’s 100% satisfaction. How? – By attending to every aspect of their claim throughout the entire legal process and until their case is resolved. When a client is 100% satisfied, Perazzo Law is too!
When does an accident victim need a dedicated Personal Injury Lawyer?
An accident victim should retain the services of a dedicated personal injury lawyer anytime there is personal injury or damage involved, especially if the injuries require extensive medical treatment and are subject to costs and loss of wages due to an inability to go to work. The Perazzo Law Firm works around the client’s claim with the primary goal of delivering the best possible results, as well as catering to all doubts and concerns at anytime. Hence, The Perazzo Law Firm is never too busy to help their clients understand where they stand throughout the legal battle.
When representing Personal Injury Clients, Jonathan Perazzo and his entire legal staff will:
- Provide sound advice on how to enhance their client’s chances of achieving maximum compensation for their claim. Even minor injuries can become complicated. A bump on the head can sometimes result in long-term brain injury. Thus, a dedicated and experienced personal injury lawyer will recommend medical treatment to rule-out any long-term physical or mental complications.
- Make sure clients get the chance to gain full compensation for any injuries or losses sustained. Insurance companies are quick to underpay and offer unfair settlements. This won’t happen with Perazzo Law representing their client’s personal injury claims.
- Maximize their client’s recovery through assistance in preserving evidence to include in the compensation claim. This may include medical records, police and accident reports, eyewitness testimony, photos of the injuries sustained and of the accident scene. These factors will set the stage for determining the types of damages to which clients are entitled.
- Determine the true value of the claim by negotiating with the liable party’s insurance company through the full extent of injuries and losses incurred. This is a back-and-forth process as insurance companies also have highly experienced lawyers watching out for their own best interests. Regardless of the extent of injuries, claims may be either settled out-of-court or through a trial. The end result depends on the dedication and expertise of the personal injury lawyer and it is here where Perazzo Law stands out.
What happens after a victim is badly injured in an accident?
- The legal battle for compensation against insurance companies can turn ugly.
- Household bills and expenses become difficult to cover.
- The accident victim may miss work and lose wages.
- Medical costs may add-up and place a financial burden on the victim.
- Expenses stemming from the accident may accumulate.
- The insurance company’s legal counsel may deter the claim and offer poor settlements, if any.
- Victims may become depressed, which in turn may lead to emotional setbacks and family turmoil.
These factors take a back seat when you hire a dedicated and experienced personal injury lawyer to handle your compensation claim.
The Perazzo Law Firm guarantees that our client’s claim gets the attention it deserves, because without the proper dedication and legal knowhow, it may be extremely hard for victims to gain access to their legal rights. Why? -Basically because insurance companies have high-caliber lawyers that are eager to chew-up and spit-out accident victims that don’t have an experienced attorney looking out for their best interests.
Perazzo Law knows how to battle insurance company lawyers, whether in or out of the courtroom. Furthermore, experience leads to knowing the inner workings of courtroom litigation. Thus, the chances of your case being fairly valued are greater with an experienced and dedicated attorney in your corner when the bell rings.
What does it mean to have your case fairly valued?
A dedicated and experienced Personal Injury Lawyer will implement their experience to determine the extent of the injuries sustained and what impact it will have on their client and his/her family. This insight will be key in determining a fair compensation settlement, perhaps without the need of entering the courtroom. Furthermore, experience leads to the Perazzo Law Firm knowing what a fair compensation is, whereas the accident victim may settle for much less than their claim is truly worth. It’s hard for accident victims to put a price on pain and suffering, however, the experience and dedication behind the Perazzo Law Firm helps victims do just that and uses this knowledge to gain fair and righteous compensation for their clients.
Points to take into account when hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer:
- Out of courtroom negotiation experience
- Courtroom litigation experience
- Insight into medical diagnosis, treatment, short and long-term effects
- In-depth understanding of Tort Law
- Track-record (the Perazzo Law Firm has an extensive and successful track-record of achieving highly favorable results for their personal injury clients)
The Perazzo Law Firm is dedicated to our client’s full satisfaction and best interests, which are at the forefront of all accident claims for compensation. Furthermore, the Perazzo Law Firm staff handle every aspect of the case by providing constant updates and feedback to all our client’s concerns.
In Miami, Jonathan Perazzo and his Personal Injury Staff have an extensive track-record of achieving highly favorable results for in-court and out-of-court settlements, with a great reputation for achieving high-levels of client satisfaction, which place them at the top among personal injury compensation claims (See Google Reviews).
Question to ask Perazzo Law before having them represent your case:
- Is there a statute of limitations to my case? If so, what is it?
- Do you have experience handling cases like mine?
- Is my claim rare?
- Will you handle my case personally?
- How long before my case settles?
- Can I contact you at any time with any doubts or concerns?
- Can you meet with me upon my convenience if I can’t visit you?
- How much do I have to pay for you to represent me?
- Have you dealt with trial cases before? If so, how often?
- What are the chances that you will win my case?
For answers to any of these questions, contact the Perazzo Law Firm ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE initial consultation and ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET FEES to clients.
The Perazzo Law Firm has offices located in North Miami Beach. Visit our Website for further information on the Practice Areas we handle and the Cities We Serve in Florida.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM – DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST!
Atendemos a la Comunidad Hispana