Accidents on New Year’s Eve – Miami Accident Lawyer Informs
Miami Accident Lawyer Shares tips for Preventing Accidents on New Year’s Eve.
New Year’s Eve is a time for celebration, and unfortunately, that can sometimes lead to accidents.
There are several things that can contribute to accidents on New Year’s Eve, including alcohol consumption, drug use, drunk driving, and poor weather conditions.
There are a few things you can do to help prevent accidents on New Year’s Eve.
First, if you’re going to be drinking, use a rideshare service like Uber or Lyft to get around.
Second, be extra careful on the roads, especially at intersections and when crossing at red lights or stop signs.
Third, don’t use your cell phone while driving and be aware of your surroundings in general.
Fourth, if you’re going to be riding a bike or motorcycle, be extra careful and wear appropriate safety gear.
Finally, if you’re visiting friends or attending a party, make sure you have a designated driver or a way to get home safely.
MOST COMMON ACCIDENTS ON NEW YEAR’S EVE
- Motor vehicle accidents – Drunk Driving is the number one cause of all accidents during new year’s eve.
- Burns and injuries using fireworks – Lighting any explosive device is dangerous.
- Slip & Fall accidents at crowded commercial and public places – slippery walking surfaces are dangerous. Watch where you’re walking.
- Fires – It’s important to not overload electrical outlets or forget to turn off appliances.
- Criminal activity – Avoid poorly lit areas such as parking lots in areas known for criminal activity
If you, a friend, or relative was injured in an accident, contact the Perazzo Law Firm NOW for a FREE initial consultation to discuss your case and find out a possible insurance claim for compensation to cover medical expenses, damages, or losses.